13 Replies, 211 Views

[Image: IMG-4793.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4794.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4795.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4797.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

We need to pray for him every day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

They'll just keep trying. They have an unlimited supply of brainwashed patsies.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(09-15-2024, 07:39 PM)specops56 Wrote: They'll just keep trying. They have an unlimited supply of brainwashed patsies.

Terry

Yep. God help them if they succeed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MontanaLon's post:

(09-15-2024, 07:39 PM)specops56 Wrote: They'll just keep trying. They have an unlimited supply of brainwashed patsies.

Terry
Unfortunately, you're right. From his social media posts, he thought President Trump was a threat to "our democracy".  We've become so polarized that I don't think there's any return.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

(09-15-2024, 08:30 PM)tommag Wrote:

Terry
Unfortunately, you're right. From his social media posts, he thought President Trump was a threat to "our democracy".  We've become so polarized that I don't think there's any return.

On a state wide clown book group I’m in 

the liberals are blaming Trump, victim blaming & it’s absurd while defending the shooter and saying he’s a right wing maga & more…….[Image: IMG-4804.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

There are squirrel turds on both sides, I've run into a few from the right. One thing that amazes me is that while we are "the dangerous ones", almost all the bad actors have been from the left. I'm referring to not just political assassinations but mass shooters as well.
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

(09-15-2024, 10:26 PM)tommag Wrote: There are squirrel turds on both sides, I've run into a few from the right.  One thing that amazes me is that while we are "the dangerous ones",  almost all the bad actors have been from the left.  I'm referring to not just political assassinations but mass shooters as well.

[Image: IMG-4821.jpg]
The fog begins to clear!

"Ryan Wesley Routh is a patsy groomed by the CIA and trained at Fort Bragg" Ex-CIA Agent | Redacted

Terry
Will never know if this is true

So many conflicting stories about him & being in federal custody instead of state

How long before he commits suicide