AR Micros

10 Replies, 2851 Views

Anyone have an AR Micro?  I thought my 7" was small, but I just saw this on Facebook and damn!  That would loosen your fillings for sure!  I don't know why, but I love these things!  Not crazy about the cookie cutter but overall...I like it!

[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2023, 04:32 PM by RocketFoot.)
[-] The following 2 users Like RocketFoot's post:

Ooo. I like that. I have a 6” barrel for a 9mm build I’ve never started, but that 5.56 looks fun!
A lot of people hate them but man, you pull that out at the range and start blasting...it is a sure crowd pleaser, LOL!
GTG IMO. Can't wait for the "experts" to let us know how ineffective it is, ballistics won't stop a baby rabbit, etc. Wouldn't want to be the one on the business end.
(09-07-2023, 08:03 AM)speedy Wrote: GTG IMO. Can't wait for the "experts" to let us know how ineffective it is, ballistics won't stop a baby rabbit, etc.  Wouldn't want to be the one on the business end.

Right on!  Every gun has it's purpose even if it is for fun or close range.  Micros are no exception!
I have a 9" 9mm.
And that's enough rocking and rolling for me.
Weird. I swear I posted in this thread about preferring a handguard 7" min to give me room to hold it and enough room for mounting a light.

Yes. I know I did, because I started my post with "Cute".
Huh that's weird! All systems are go! No backup reloads or anything.
(09-08-2023, 08:25 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: Huh that's weird!  All systems are go!  No backup reloads or anything.

Meh. It's possible I was posting while falling asleep and didn't hit the "post" button.
I will frequently fall asleep watching Sanford and Son and wake up with QVC on the TV because I fell asleep while scrolling thru channels.
(09-07-2023, 08:03 AM)speedy Wrote: GTG IMO. Can't wait for the "experts" to let us know how ineffective it is, ballistics won't stop a baby rabbit, etc.  Wouldn't want to be the one on the business end.

You just want to be confrontational don’t ya. Must be a grumpy old man looking for attention 

We did lots of shooting with GAU’s and 10” barrels, great fun and huge fireballs on auto with no moderator or flash suppressor. That’s why the 300 blackout was developed with a 7” to 9” barrel if memory serves.

Navy Seals dropped off 3 crates of guns in our armory once & we went shooting with them using MP5SD’s and GAU’s & the 9mm was actually more impressive/accurate/controlled than the GAU but when the beer/whiskey came out the real knowledge bombs were had…..

They suck at shooting a human, like the 855 rd sucks at putting a human down but ohhhh so much fun on a flat range 

My issued duty weapon for almost 5 years was a GAU/XM 177