Alphie

3 Replies, 1145 Views

New member/Super Mod Aphie is not a spam bot...it is a legitimate forum helper bot that serves up the RSS feed news from GOA.  I figured it would be good to post some current news to help the forum get on the Google search radar!  But anyway...Alphie is OK...he's one of us, LOL!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
[-] The following 2 users Like RocketFoot's post:

Since you’re pulling in feeds off of GOA how about pulling them in off of FPC, they are way more aggressive and proactive
(07-16-2023, 06:24 PM)Rampy Wrote: Since you’re pulling in feeds off of GOA how about pulling them in off of FPC, they are way more aggressive and proactive

Sure!  I'll check it out...as long as there is an RSS feed from their site, I can grab it!  Feeds help give us some search engine ranking as well!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
(07-16-2023, 06:24 PM)Rampy Wrote: Since you’re pulling in feeds off of GOA how about pulling them in off of FPC, they are way more aggressive and proactive

That's your opinion and worth every cent we paid for it. That said, I agree with you that we should get their feed also. They are doing great work. That's why I'm a member of FPC too.

Terry