Ammo price going up again……

6 Replies, 571 Views

Sigh…….its a never ending thing 

[Image: IMG-0197.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

I saw an an article on another forum about a shortage of nitrocellulose. after a couple paragraphs the rest was behind a paywall. Evidently China was supplying us with a large percentage of our nitrocellulose.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(04-14-2024, 12:17 AM)tommag Wrote: I saw an an article on another forum about a shortage of nitrocellulose. after a couple paragraphs the rest was behind a paywall. Evidently China was supplying us with a large percentage of our nitrocellulose.

Why am I not surprised, China’s involved
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

According to this article, it's the cotton that China supplies, not the nitrocellulose. That makes sense, why nitrate it before shipping.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/...r-BB1lg6YN

Ammo shortage? Don't know what you mean. There's a reason I can't move around in my garage.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

I bought 4 cases of green tip and a couple 9mm ball in preparation for a 2 week outing I had planned that never materialized several years ago along with a case or two 22lr as well as 500 30-06 ball. I gave away 2-300 green tip. I was going to sell it, but with increased prices on the horizon, maybe I should wait a bit.

I’ve had 250rds of 32 H&R Magnum from double tap on order now for 17 days & it said in stock when I ordered & no reply to a e mail asking about it

Yet the 1k rds of 38spl and 500 of 32 from 2 different sources ordered after the double tap have arrived & getting dusty

Starting to wonder about double tap…..

Stopped into the LGS yesterday to check on the 632 UC J frame & the order is marked as allocated & that translates into it’s anybody’s guess if/when it will ship. Seems they are only slowly being released, like a teaser or something

The custom leather Garrett J frame holsters & 2x2x2 ammo pouch has arrived way early & I need to take some pictures of them

Now about the 632 UC…………