EDC

9 Replies, 2551 Views

Kimber Micro 9..always in my pocket if I leave the house unless I know I’m not getting out of the car, in which case it’s in the cup holder lightly covered..[Image: IMG-3227.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

J Frame 442 is my constant companion
Shield 9mm with Streamlight/laser combo.

[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
Sp101 357 mag with two speed loaders goes everywhere I do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Towtruck's post:

I really like my G43. An extra six ride on the weak side in a SnagMag. (G30s is really too big and heavy for year-round and it only gets carried under heavy clothes.) I sometimes wish my G43 were a G48 but the G43 carries easily and I shoot it well, so…
[Image: IMG-1366-Original.jpg]

If I got a G48, I’d ADD it, not replace. Then I could home brew a 43x by running  the 43 slide on the 48 frame (and the non-existent 43L by running the 48 slide on the 43 frame.) But I really like the 43, so why mess with success?
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2023, 11:01 PM by srjdsmith.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

[Image: 20221226_212246.jpg]

Big Grin

The quarter is just for scale - I can't stand having anything more than necessary in my pocket.
(09-18-2023, 09:02 PM)Emptymag Wrote: [Image: 20221226_212246.jpg]

Big Grin

The quarter is just for scale - I can't stand having anything more than necessary in my pocket.

I carry so much stuff in my pockets my pants weigh 11 pounds. Keys, coins, Gerber multi-tool, Kershaw folder, diagonal wire cutters, 5 different types of pens and pencils, and of course my trusty sidearm with spare mag.
Haha. I'm feeling uncomfortable just reading that!
If I pay with cash when shopping, I'll carry the change in my hand until I get in the car, and dump it in the cup holder.
If my wife is with me, she will sigh, hold out her hand, and say "just give it to me." LOL (puts it in purse)

I haven't carried a handgun in forever.
I really should rethink that. It's not like I don't HAVE any carry guns, I just got out of the habit of carrying.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Emptymag's post:

(09-18-2023, 11:13 PM)Emptymag Wrote: I haven't carried a handgun in forever.
I really should rethink that. It's not like I don't HAVE any carry guns, I just got out of the habit of carrying.

The days of going unarmed in America are long gone brother!

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Ruger lc9s in a recluse pocket holster. Miserable little thing to shoot, but always there. I consider it a get off me gun.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post: