Fetterman

19 Replies, 1843 Views

So, apparently, Fetterman;

1) is saying there’s a Democrat even more worthy of ouster than Santos

2) has decided that a suit and tie are uncomfortable and impractical, so he wears a hoodie

3) told the media that America “doesn’t send its best and brightest to Congress”

…all of which leads me to wonder if we shouldn’t elect more mentally ill people to Congress. At least they’re honest. (Did you see the movie called “Crazy People” circa 1990?)
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

I think most people elected to congress are mentally ill! The best and brightest don't want to be in politics. it takes a corrupt person to be an effective politician - there are be a few exceptions.They need to expel more congress members > 500 of them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sw9mm's post:

Never vote for anyone whose greatest ambition in life is to govern you.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(12-02-2023, 12:47 PM)srjdsmith Wrote: So, apparently, Fetterman;

1) is saying there’s a Democrat even more worthy of ouster than Santos

2) has decided that a suit and tie are uncomfortable and impractical, so he wears a hoodie

3) told the media that America “doesn’t send its best and brightest to Congress”

…all of which leads me to wonder if we shouldn’t elect more mentally ill people to Congress. At least they’re honest. (Did you see the movie called “Crazy People” circa 1990?)

So he has actually said something worthwhile? 

He is a slob and has zero respect for the office he holds. I will say post stroke it’s very hard and exhausting getting dressed up in fancy go to meeting clothes, let alone shoes……
A broken clock is right two times a day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

No clock is more broken than Fetterman …
(12-06-2023, 10:56 PM)tommag Wrote: A broken  clock is right two times a day.

Unless it's missing it's hour hand.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

He's shown more common sense since this was posted. Support for Israel and disgust for Hamas supporters.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 12:41 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

Now, he's saying the border crisis is undeniable.
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/...n-n2168365

I'm wondering if the rewiring of his brain after his stroke activated some common sense cells.
He's also said he doesn't recognize his Alma mater, Harvard because it's gone full pinko.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 12:40 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

(01-08-2024, 12:35 PM)tommag Wrote: Now, he's saying the border crisis is undeniable. 
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/...n-n2168365

I'm wondering if the rewiring of his brain after his stroke activated some common sense cells.
He's also said he doesn't recognize his Alma mater, Harvard because it's gone full pinko.
Dang, he better watch out or the Dems are gonna disown him.