Fetterman

19 Replies, 1842 Views

He tells South Africa that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

https://news.yahoo.com/fetterman-blasts-...18897.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Wonder why the flip flop
(01-12-2024, 10:40 PM)Rampy Wrote: Wonder why the flip flop
I'm thinkinghe wasn't that cognizant of dem politics beforehe got elected and then started to realize how batshit crazy they were?
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2024, 11:37 PM by tommag.)
(01-12-2024, 11:36 PM)tommag Wrote:
I'm thinkinghe wasn't that cognizant of dem politics beforehe got elected and then started to realize how batshit crazy they were?

My sister lives in Pittsburg and was a teacher in a school that bordered on the community he was a mayor of………he was a horrible leftist mayor who destroyed the community, she has nothing good to say about him to last week when I asked her if she though he was wonderful yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Having a stroke does change you, your personality and how you think & perhaps being in a military hospital/mental health unit full of mostly conservatives helped change his thought process
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(01-12-2024, 11:49 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(01-12-2024, 11:36 PM)tommag Wrote:

My sister lives in Pittsburg and was a teacher in a school that bordered on the community he was a mayor of………he was a horrible leftist mayor who destroyed the community, she has nothing good to say about him to last week when I asked her if she though he was wonderful yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Having a stroke does change you, your personality and how you think & perhaps being in a military hospital/mental health unit full of mostly conservatives helped change his thought process
I previously said maybe his brain rewiring after the stroke may have changed his thinking but it was uneducated guessing on my part. Your post makes me think I was right.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

Fetterman on illegal immigration.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...order.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Fetterman swerves right. Amy Coney Barrett swerves left. What next, our senile, perverted excuse of a Commander in Chief shown up wearing a MAGA hat?

Seriously, how can ACB rule that The Constitution forbids Texas from protecting the border?
(01-22-2024, 07:41 PM)srjdsmith Wrote: Fetterman swerves right. Amy Coney Barrett swerves left. What next, our senile, perverted excuse of a Commander in Chief shown up wearing a MAGA hat?

Seriously, how can ACB rule that The Constitution forbids Texas from protecting the border?

Say what……Texas does not have a legal obligation to protect their borders and citizens??????
(01-22-2024, 08:44 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 07:41 PM)srjdsmith Wrote: Fetterman swerves right. Amy Coney Barrett swerves left. What next, our senile, perverted excuse of a Commander in Chief shown up wearing a MAGA hat?

Say what……Texas does not have a legal obligation to protect their borders and citizens??????

https://www.businessinsider.com/supreme-...2024-1?amp

Im not surprised about Roberts- he hasn’t been consistently conservative.
So, what's the wagers on Texas taking the nuclear option? Reckon they'll secede?