[GOA News] Help us stop Biden’s Illegal Gun Registry!

6 Replies, 587 Views

[GOA News] Help us stop Biden’s Illegal Gun Registry!

Joe Biden is about to seize one of the crown jewels of gun control… …and achieve one of the radical left’s longest-held dreams! I need you to add your name to our prewritten letter and tell your congressman to overturn Biden’s new decree requiring a Universal Registration Check for private gun transfers. Biden’s out-of-control ATF just unveiled their radical new …
Read more

https://www.gunowners.org/na04162024/
+1
They've already got a registry. Ever since they put the gun and buyer information onto page 1 of the 4473, the ATF has been scanning the first page of all 4473's as a part of every FFL inspection. It is a neat program they use and it imports all the information from page 1 into a database file that is searchable by any field on that page. These are sent back to ATF HQ to add to their already existing registry created from out of business FFL records. It isn't perfect and only gives them the last person who took possession of that gun but now they want to tighten that up as well by cutting way down on the legal sales by private people.

You can be sure they are cooperating with states like Illinois which enacted an assault weapons ban to figure out who didn't register theirs. And there are a lot who didn't register theirs.
[Image: PKtIwCF.jpg]

[Image: qVrKMos.jpg]

Terry
Had a chat today with old employees who are still selling guns at the store under the new ownership. Seems the ATF offered them a deal, they could forego audits, you know where the ATF shows up and makes sure you have all the i's dotted and t's crossed. What is the catch? Well, the catch is the stores all report daily to ATF all of the guns sold and to whom they are sold. The reason? "It makes tracing guns so much faster."

Yeah, I bet it does, just need to check the registry and see who bought what.
Wow! Our gov agencies are out of control.
(04-18-2024, 09:27 PM)tommag Wrote: Wow!  Our gov agencies are out of control.

Why not? There are no consequences for them. Those with the power to stop them won't. That includes BOTH sides of the aisle. It also includes The People. And before someone says "Well what are you doing?", I think most of us here understand that civil war is a young man's game.

Terry