[GOA News] Is the ATF Spying on Gun Owners?

4 Replies, 225 Views

[GOA News] Is the ATF Spying on Gun Owners?

You may have heard that intelligence agencies have spied on members of Congress, political protestors, and even congressional campaign donors—all without a warrant. Imagine what these rogue bureaucrats are doing to gun owners! You and I both know what an anti-gun tyrant could do with that information. Well, now you and I have a chance to stop them. That’s why …
Read more

https://www.gunowners.org/na04082024/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alphie's post:

Control the election cheating and help is on the way..
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post:

(04-08-2024, 07:14 PM)Snake46 Wrote: Control the election cheating and help is on the way..
To borrow the title of a book by Hugh Hewitt, "if it's not close they can't cheat".  Unfortunately, a lot of those on the right have given up in frustration.  No matter how hopeless it seems, don't give up. VOTE! It's the least we can do.
.jpg   43050-Never-Give-Up.jpg (Size: 46.81 KB / Downloads: 31)
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

I had them come out to the house and pay me a visit just days after buying a new hunting rifle last summer, just after I had moved to Idaho. They aren't fans of being told to get F'd, even less fond of jokes.

What short straw did they draw to have to go door to door asking to see recently bought guns in Idaho of all places, thats what I wonder.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 300BlkLivesMatter's post:

“Is the ATF spying on gun owners?”

Yes.