Good morning!

4 Replies, 1547 Views

Good morning y'all! [Image: default_coffee.gif]Getting my forehead sliced and diced tomorrow morning at dermatology. Then Tuesday morning I get my left eye scraped and polished. Gonna be a fun week. [Image: default_ack.gif][Image: default_anim_boozer.gif]

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Good morning and good luck, Terry!
At our age life is scheduled around Dr. appointments, but it’s another vertical day so it’s a Good Morning..
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post:

(08-13-2023, 12:40 PM)Snake46 Wrote: At our age life is scheduled around Dr. appointments, but it’s another vertical day so it’s a Good Morning..

Yeah, tell me about it!  When I turned 50, my body's check engine light definitely came on!  Before 50, I didn't take any medication but here I am at 52 taking a handful every morning and a few before bed!  Mainly to keep afib in check!  It reared it's head after covid!  But, as long as we wake up on the right side of the grass, I guess it's a good day!  Smile
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
[-] The following 3 users Like RocketFoot's post:

Morning. First day back to real work at the college as students are here today. I have to haul a dozer and an excavator to our new landing and move some other stuff as well.

Still dealing with my family and my brothers coming death….. he might be gone already as my family has chosen to not keep me informed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Towtruck's post: