Good video on President Trump

10 Replies, 677 Views

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...enFreePres

He makes a great commentary in the first part of the video about politicians vs us.
Not that I haven't had these thoughts before, but I'm going to try to verbalize them. Pretty much everyone in elected office gains not only power but tremendous wealth. Mr Trump doesn't appear to need money and it appears he's actually losing money by being in office. He's been under constant attack and scrutiny that I don't think most other officials could stand. So, why does he keep on going? I understand ego, but I don't think that's it, at least entirely.
In summation, I do believe he loves America and is motivated by that love. I can think of no other explanation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

To add to my post, I voted for him because he wasn't Hillary and was very suspicious of him. I've obviously come around since then.
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

Evidently my link didn't work. Maybe this time?
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...3695433007
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

I was never sold on Trump for the longest time but he turned out to be the president we needed

I’m watching leftists push and push the anti Trump agenda & how he’s guilty of 91 federal felonies and on and on how he is dividing the country and more

Been watching moderate democrats as well as Hispanics and Blacks moving over into trump’s camp

Have even seen a few die hard NYC Democrats leaving the democrat party over all the criminal aliens running wild in NYC
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(02-02-2024, 09:46 PM)Rampy Wrote: I was never sold on Trump for the longest time but he turned out to be the president we needed

I’m watching leftists push and push the anti Trump agenda & how he’s guilty of 91 federal felonies and on and on how he is dividing the country and more

Been watching moderate democrats as well as Hispanics and Blacks moving over into trump’s camp

Have even seen a few die hard NYC Democrats leaving the democrat party over all the criminal aliens running wild in NYC
I wish he was more polished, but wish in one hand, shit in the other....
The proof is in the pudding and he certainly made good pudding!
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(02-02-2024, 10:43 PM)tommag Wrote:
(02-02-2024, 09:46 PM)Rampy Wrote: I was never sold on Trump for the longest time but he turned out to be the president we needed

I wish he was more polished, but wish in one hand, shit in the other....
The proof is in the pudding and he certainly made good pudding!

People from NYC are loudmouth’s and rough/in your face & he grew up in NYC and was a true NYC business man 

I had a 2nd or 3rd uncle (Irish) who was NYPD in the in the 60’s, 70’s and retired sometime in the early 80’s we made several trips to NYC that I can remember & in  81 or 82 I rode with him as he was a patrol Sgt and that was very enlightening and wild and it exposed me to a different world & have served with several guys from NYC and they all were in your face loud/annoying/mouthy 

I understand where Trump is coming from & also wish he was more polished and refined and it does seam he is mellowing out a little 

I just hope he gets reelected but am not optimistic with as much as the deep state hates him and is working to keep someone they can control in the White House
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(02-02-2024, 11:34 PM)Rampy Wrote: ..........
I understand where Trump is coming from & also wish he was more polished and refined and it does seam he is mellowing out a little 

I prefer him the way he is..... no bullshit. "Smooth and polished" is what professional politicians do.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(02-03-2024, 08:20 AM)specops56 Wrote:
(02-02-2024, 11:34 PM)Rampy Wrote: ..........

I prefer him the way he is..... no bullshit. "Smooth and polished" is what professional politicians do.

Terry

His in your face no bullshit loudmouth approach is what has turned off so many people. He can walk a line between pompous ass politician and ass hole NY businessman
But then he'd be trying to be someone that he isn't. I thought the reason we all liked him is because he wasn't a pretender. He let the world know that he was who and what he is and if you didn't like it then tough noogies.

Terry
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2024, 05:33 PM by specops56.)
(02-03-2024, 05:32 PM)specops56 Wrote: But then he'd be trying to be someone that he isn't. I thought the reason we all liked him is because he wasn't a pretender. He let the world know that he was who and what he is and if you didn't like it then tough noogies.

Terry

Not really disagreeing with you, it’s a fine line to walk, sort of like Rampy the asshole mellowing out, trying to not be an asshole but staying true to who he is
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post: