Got a Liberty Safe?

6 Replies, 1938 Views

It may not be as secure as you thought...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/liberty-sa...s-gun-safe
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

Maybe I’ll get a Liberty and stock it full of Bud Light.

…or, maybe not.
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

I bought mine in the mid 90s and have been very happy with it. You can get into any safe if you want to bad enough and have the time.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

I have 2 liberty safes.
One is a fat boy from almost 20 years ago.
The other is 3 years old with a digital keypad. We have changed the code. But that still won't stop liberal owned liberty from effing you.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2023, 04:02 PM by pierceg.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes pierceg's post:

Liberty was only bought out by the current liberal equity company in 2021. From 1988 until 2021 they were still made by the original owners. My safe is was made in the mid 90s, pre liberal ownership.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Thing is Liberty safes have always been the bud light of the safe world & the company supports gun control, Obama, Hillary & Biden and will give the fed boys back door access if even hinted they want in
(09-09-2023, 03:47 AM)Rampy Wrote: Thing is Liberty safes have always been the bud light of the safe world & the company supports gun control, Obama, Hillary & Biden and will give the fed boys back door access if even hinted they want in

Strange that in the 30 years I've owned mine I've never heard anyone say that. What gun control did the ORIGINAL owners ever support? Show me the proof. What, where and when?

Make note: I am not defending the CURRENT owners. They should go bankrupt for what they did and I will never buy one of their products. When I was shopping for a safe around 1993ish, I heard nothing but good things about the company and their products and they were within my budget.

P.S. Welcome aboard Rampy!

Terry
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 08:54 AM by specops56.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post: