Hey, I’m new here.

6 Replies, 1272 Views

Hey everyone, my friend Tom (Tommag) invited me to join up here. 

A little about me. I’m a younger guy, and enjoy all aspects of the shooting world. I do a podcast about guns and outdoors when I have time, and a little bit of gun writing. 

I’m an avid reloader when I can get components here in Alaska, and depending on work burn quite a few rounds down range on an average basis. I’ve got a 25 yard pistol range right off my from deck, and 100 yards in the back. I cleared land for a 200 yard range last fall but still need to build berms. 

I probably won’t be super active due to work, but look forward to hanging out.
[-] The following 7 users Like The Shooters Apprentice's post:

(02-06-2024, 05:51 PM)The Shooters Apprentice Wrote: Hey everyone, my friend Tom (Tommag) invited me to join up here. 

A little about me. I’m a younger guy, and enjoy all aspects of the shooting world. I do a podcast about guns and outdoors when I have time, and a little bit of gun writing. 

I’m an avid reloader when I can get components here in Alaska, and depending on work burn quite a few rounds down range on an average basis. I’ve got a 25 yard pistol range right off my from deck, and 100 yards in the back. I cleared land for a 200 yard range last fall but still need to build berms. 

Good to see you here! In case anyone is wondering, he's a real world friend not just an internet friend.
To add to that, we've shot together before. He could do as well with a pistol at 100 as I used to do with a rifle.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2024, 06:26 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(02-06-2024, 05:51 PM)The Shooters Apprentice Wrote: Hey everyone, my friend Tom (Tommag) invited me to join up here. 

Welcome! There’s some good folks around here. Plan to stay a while and join the conversation when you can.
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

Welcome aboard!  You're a friend of Tom but we'll let you in anyway!

Terry
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2024, 06:16 PM by specops56.)
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(02-06-2024, 06:16 PM)specops56 Wrote:

Welcome aboard!  You're a friend of Tom but we'll let you in anyway!

Terry
Whatcha trying to say?!!😂
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(02-06-2024, 06:16 PM)specops56 Wrote: Welcome aboard!  You're a friend of Tom but we'll let you in anyway!

Terry

I was really hoping you guys wouldn’t hold that against me 😁
[-] The following 2 users Like The Shooters Apprentice's post:

Welcome
[-] The following 2 users Like Towtruck's post: