Israel is devious!

18 Replies, 190 Views

I remember reading stories over the years about their outside the box methods of assassination. Things like explosive headsets,  guns built into video cameras, etc.  This one takes the cake. Evidently Hezbollah has a problem with their pagers exploding. According to this story 2800 injured, 8 dead in Lebanon.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hezbo...rcna171457
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

[Image: IMG-4848.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

I didn't know they even still made pagers. I thought they'd been replaced by cellphones.

Terry
I wanna know how they did it. Was it booby trapped pagers distributed to people marked by Mossad as terrorists? Or was it just your regular average everyday pager hacked and somehow sent a command to cause the batteries to overheat? Am I holding an explosive device in my hands right now? I know lithium batteries can be spicy but I wouldn't imagine they are spicy on command!
From what I've read so far, Hezbollah moved from cellphones to pagers since cellphones are easy to track. It appears that Israel intercepted shipments of pagers and modified them with H.E. However they did it, it's brilliant! When Israel wants you, you'll never know where, when or HOW.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2024, 12:17 AM by tommag.)
[Image: IMG-4872.jpg]
[Image: IMG-4876.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

[Image: IMG-4878.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

[Image: U1OdjXn.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Now, handheld radios are exploding as well as solar power systems.
https://news.sky.com/story/beirut-blasts...e-13217277
All this disabling of the communication methods tells me that a major offensive is coming very soon. Stay tuned, boys and girls!
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2024, 12:45 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post: