Israel just kicked the hornet's nest

6 Replies, 304 Views

Bombing several sites in Iran, Iraq and Syria.

I don't think Iran has thought this through clearly. They launched several hundred ballistic missiles over the weekend and failed to kill a single person in Israel. Even if they had a nuke, it is unlikely to get through. Meanwhile, Israel has had a plan since they developed nukes to deliver them to muslim countries and it doesn't involved missiles, planes, submarines, rockets, or any other delivery system, the bombs are already in those countries. You surely didn't think the muslim countries that have been smuggling weapons into Gaza and the West Bank were the only ones smuggling weapons, did you? Just Israel has bigger weapons to smuggle and they have had years to do it.

Israel killed the head of Iran's nuclear weapon expert, in Iran, in the city he worked on developing nuclear weapons. You know, where the Iranians had super secret squirrel security. Israel walked right in and whacked the guy.
[-] The following 2 users Like MontanaLon's post:

I have zero knowledge of tactical and strategic stuff, but it does seem that Israel doesn't pussyfoot around. We may be good at large scale warfare, but Israel has always been successful at devastating surgical strikes. While I've never heard of nukes already in position in other countries, that wouldn't surprise me. Their track record leaves me with the impression that they'd be you best friend or worst enemy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

As of 0450 utc, Iran is denying anything happened. Is bagdad Bob doing the reporting?
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2024, 01:16 AM by tommag.)

Citizen free press does a good job of updating news.
https://citizenfreepress.com/

Futz around with GOD's people and find out.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(04-18-2024, 11:48 PM)MontanaLon Wrote: ............... You surely didn't think the muslim countries that have been smuggling weapons into Gaza and the West Bank were the only ones smuggling weapons, did you? Just Israel has bigger weapons to smuggle and they have had years to do it..............

I suspect the same could be said of China seeding us with nukes. You don't think every single cargo container China brings into our ports get thoroughly inspected do you? The Chinese are smart and patient. The same cannot be said of our leadership.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

We've had rumors about the Russians smuggling suitcase nukes into the US a few decades ago.