My Dad is in the hospital in Victoria BC

1 Replies, 4 Views

My parents and my sister went on a cruise to Alaska out of Seattle. On the last day, yesterday, my Dad took ill and went to the sick bay on the ship. He was there all day and got really good treatment and testing and they found fluid around his heart and elevated troponin, and a fever they couldn't touch with what they had on the boat but the doc on the ship wasn't able to do more than stabilize so they got him off the ship when they pulled into Victoria so he could get to a hospital. Seattle was 12 more hours away so he ended up in Canada. He is improving but his troponin level is very high and they are trying to figure out what is going on with his heart. He's got a cardiac history, quadruple bypass 40 years ago. 

In talking to my sister I learned he and my mom got the covid booster a week before they left. And now it is starting to make sense. My parents drank the covid koolaid and pretty much cut themselves off from me and my kids for 3 years. Even today they wear masks around us. At first it was because my wife works at the hospital and then because we didn't get the vaccine. To say it has caused some friction would be putting it mildly.

There isn't a doubt in my mind this is from the covid booster, he has myo/pericarditis and heart damage from it. The fever fits right into the mix as his body is reacting to the shot by an activation of the immune system. I love my parents but they sure got taken for fools by the government.
Prayers inbound brother!

Terry