NRA Loses its Head

8 Replies, 577 Views

So, will the next chief do battle for the 2nd Amendment? …or will they continue to line their own pockets and run from the real fights?
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

(01-05-2024, 06:10 PM)srjdsmith Wrote: So, will the next chief do battle for the 2nd Amendment? …or will they continue to line their own pockets and run from the real fights?

My hope is that they finally become the 2A defenders they always pretended to be. My prediction is business as usual.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

One thing I have noted over my 77 years is it can always get worse..however, in this case, that’s hard to imagine..🙄
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post:

I'm no fan of Letitia James who ran on a campaign to get Trump, but she might have done us a favor in her pursuit of Wayne.
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

Yep, lots of talking about things, the acting CEO is not a charismatic gun guy but a good PR guy

Talk about restructuring the board of directors and making it small and more efficient/effective

Have a new CEO of the ILA to fight the gun right battles

A new CEO of the NRA that focuses on returning it to education and training
Hopefully, the board of directors will be pared down. It's way too big.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

How about giving the BOD the power to actually make decisions and do things?

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(01-07-2024, 10:01 AM)specops56 Wrote: How about giving the BOD the power to actually make decisions and do things?

Terry

From my limited understanding that is one of the goals along with shrinking it to a manageable size & not a ego stroking status symbol it has become for so many
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(01-07-2024, 05:56 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 10:01 AM)specops56 Wrote: How about giving the BOD the power to actually make decisions and do things?

Terry

From my limited understanding that is one of the goals along with shrinking it to a manageable size & not a ego stroking status symbol it has become for so many

I hope you're right.

Terry