NRA election.

5 Replies, 398 Views

This piece, written by Jeff Knox(son of Neil Knox) sounds like a good guide on who to vote for. Like most of us I've not voted in the past because I had no clue who was who. These four candidates sound like they'd push for some much needed reforms. Those who are eligible to vote should've received their ballots by now. I'm a lifer, but haven't contributed a dime for quite a while. If things get turned around that will change for me.
I urge you to vote this time.

https://www.ammoland.com/2024/02/nra-boa...z8SxfDI5Fd
Edit: maybe this should've went in the 2a section, but I figured it would get more views here.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2024, 11:50 AM by tommag.)
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

I’ve not paid any attention to it, will have to see what the NRA sends out
(02-29-2024, 11:47 AM)tommag Wrote: This piece, written by Jeff Knox(son of Neil Knox) sounds like a good guide on who to vote for. Like most of us I've not voted in the past because I had no clue who was who. These four candidates sound like they'd push for some much needed reforms. Those who are eligible to vote should've received their ballots by now. I'm a lifer, but haven't contributed a dime for quite a while. If things get turned around that will change for me.

Edit: maybe this should've went in the 2a section, but I figured it would get more views here.

Mine's sitting in the mailbox waiting to go with those 4 names only.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(03-01-2024, 08:53 AM)specops56 Wrote:
(02-29-2024, 11:47 AM)tommag Wrote: This piece, written by Jeff Knox(son of Neil Knox) sounds like a good guide on who to vote for. Like most of us I've not voted in the past because I had no clue who was who. These four candidates sound like they'd push for some much needed reforms. Those who are eligible to vote should've received their ballots by now. I'm a lifer, but haven't contributed a dime for quite a while. If things get turned around that will change for me.

Mine's sitting in the mailbox waiting to go with those 4 names only.

Terry
I took mine to the post office this morning.
Was never a big fan of Neil Knox’s articles in shotgun news (is that even still around)

Personally they need to get rid of everyone on any board/comitee and such & start over with no more than 15 people who are not currently in any position of authority/leadership
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(03-01-2024, 09:13 PM)Rampy Wrote: Was never a big fan of Neil Knox’s articles in shotgun news (is that even still around)

Personally they need to get rid of everyone on any board/comitee and such & start over with no more than 15 people who are not currently in any position of authority/leadership

I liked Neal Knox but I agree wholeheartedly with you second statement!

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post: