New Subscription Module Added to the Forum!

13 Replies, 3800 Views

Hi guys!  I finished adding a new subscription module to the forums!  The original one was not working properly!  This one should be much better...it accepts Paypal but you can PM me for an address if you prefer to snail mail a check!  Subscriptions are completely optional and only give you some extra "Perks" such as more PM storage and extra image upload space.  You also get access to a VIP Lounge forum and a fancy group badge for your post profiles!  The main forum features will always be free to everyone!  

All donations made go directly to the server cost and domain fees.  We save expense by running the top open source forum software but the server fees are very costly in order to maintain 99.9999 % uptime as well as remote backups, current hardware and software plus 24/7 customer support from the data center! 

I appreciate all donations...every little bit helps to lessen the out of pocket costs and ensures that we can continue having a top notch site to hang out at!  Here is the Subscription Page link if you would like to browse the selection of subscription packages!

https://alpharomeo15.org/mysubscriptions.php

Thanks again!
Rocket
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2023, 05:58 AM by RocketFoot.)
I tried to pay for a subscription thru Paypal and got this:

[Image: 6h974oy.png]

Terry
(09-01-2023, 02:59 PM)specops56 Wrote: I tried to pay for a subscription thru Paypal and got this:

[Image: 6h974oy.png]

Terry

That is weird!  Seems like it worked...the funds came through and your account was updated automatically!  I'll have to look into the error message!  At least the system is confirmed working! All I have to do is clean up the browser error message! Let me know if you get the welcome PM tomorrow!

Thank you for the donation!  Greatly appreciated!!
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2023, 04:13 PM by RocketFoot.)
No provision for credit card payments? I dumped PayPal years ago. I could send you a check or money order if you have a snail mail address you don't mind publishing.
CC is how I paid mine..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

Maybe I'm dense, but all I saw for payment options was PayPal and Coinbase.
(09-01-2023, 05:28 PM)olfart Wrote: No provision for credit card payments? I dumped PayPal years ago. I could send you a check or money order if you have a snail mail address you don't mind publishing.
I can pm you my address if you like.  You can use PayPal without an account but snail mail is fine!
PayPal is dead to most of us, and I have no idea what Coinbase is..am I wrong that I paid by credit card?
(09-02-2023, 09:57 PM)Snake46 Wrote: PayPal is dead to most of us, and I have no idea what Coinbase is..am I wrong that I paid by credit card?

I don't think so... It worked fine!  Personally, I think the laugh is on Paypal when we do gun related transactions and they don't know it, LOL!
Not using PP regardless of whether or not they know it, ‘cause I’ll know it..
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post: