New knife day

3 Replies, 1068 Views

I have several OTF knives from Microtech, Guardian Tactical, Benchmade, and Heretic, but I have been wanting a Microtech sith lord ultratech for a while to keep my storm trooper all white model in line, and I finally found the half serrated model I wanted in stock.  This signature series seems to fire a bit smoother compared to my other ultratechs, but not quite as smooth as my guardian tactical.  

[Image: 6qpXavC.jpg]

[Image: HXwCB2S.jpg]

[-] The following 4 users Like 300BlkLivesMatter's post:

I’d love a Combat Troodon with a Tanto blade. The one I like is usually “out of stock” and the rare time it’s available, I’m too cheap to part with the $800
Yes, that is a sweet blade, but yeah...I shop on BladeHQ's budget lot, LOL! I do have a nice Boker Kalashnikov side opener with a tanto blade. Nice quality and only set me back $50

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Boker-Kalashnikov--619
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
The original Ontario Knife Company USA factory is shutting it's doors so I decided I needed to get one of their made in America knives before they disappear. So I got this:

[Image: st6dHTM.jpg]

The Navy MK3 Knife issued to SEAL trainees in BUDS. Got it off amazon for 86 bucks. Everywhere else I looked wanted $116!

Terry
[-] The following 5 users Like specops56's post: