Nicki Haley

6 Replies, 379 Views

Saw an interview with her…..wow what a lying POS, the shit she is spewing while pretending she will be the republican nominee and the next president will be a female, her or heels up harris as Trump will not be the president as he’s to old and to focused on his court cases 

She is an unhinged democrat pretending to be a republican, the hot garbage that she was spewing reeks of democrat rhetoric 

What a pathetic excuse for a human
Everybody in this state could have told you that. When Trump picked her for UN ambassador I told people then she has her eyes on the White House. Just another New World Order minion.

Terry
If it weren’t for TDS her $ would have dried up long ago..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

(02-21-2024, 10:37 AM)specops56 Wrote: Everybody in this state could have told you that. When Trump picked her for UN ambassador I told people then she has her eyes on the White House. Just another New World Order minion.

Terry

Had never heard of her before Trump selected her & even then did not hear much
(02-21-2024, 01:44 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(02-21-2024, 10:37 AM)specops56 Wrote: Everybody in this state could have told you that. When Trump picked her for UN ambassador I told people then she has her eyes on the White House. Just another New World Order minion.

Terry

The rest of the country doesn't pay much attention to us and we like it that way.

Terry
(02-21-2024, 03:42 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(02-21-2024, 01:44 PM)Rampy Wrote:

Terry

The rest of the country doesn't pay much attention to us and we like it that way.

Terry

Nobody pays any attention to Wyoming unless it’s lies and propaganda about Mathew Sheppard 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[Image: IMG-8612.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post: