Pistol Braces

17 Replies, 5950 Views

(07-17-2023, 05:10 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(07-17-2023, 04:44 PM)srjdsmith Wrote: I also was going to support/join another pro 2A group (other than the NRA) so I just did both- FPC first and GOA more recently. The mere fact that FPC won that injunction tells me that they have… power? fight? focus? je ne sais quoi? …that the NRA has maybe lost.

As for the pistol brace rule, the NRA didn't care.

Terry

Yeah. Hence my concern. I’m still a member- I’ll probably renew, but now I mostly support IGO (Iowa Gun Owners), FPC, and GOA.
(07-18-2023, 11:37 AM)srjdsmith Wrote:
(07-17-2023, 04:44 PM)srjdsmith Wrote: I also was going to support/join another pro 2A group (other than the NRA) so I just did both- FPC first and GOA more recently. The mere fact that FPC won that injunction tells me that they have… power? fight? focus? je ne sais quoi? …that the NRA has maybe lost.

Terry

Yeah. Hence my concern. I’m still a member- I’ll probably renew, but now I mostly support IGO (Iowa Gun Owners), FPC, and GOA.

I'm a life member. Been a member since 1977. They won't get another cent of my money until Wayne is gone.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Terry

The NRA jumped on the pistol brace bandwagon after GOA/FPC ruling was announced but was shot down by the judge saying something about so sorry to late or something like that
(07-18-2023, 01:38 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(07-18-2023, 11:37 AM)srjdsmith Wrote:

Terry

I'm a life member. Been a member since 1977. They won't get another cent of my money until Wayne is gone.

Terry

think you got me beat, first joined in 77 or 78 but it lapsed & then in mid 80’s off and on and went life in 93 or 94 
I'm an NRA lifer, but quit contributing a couple years ago. I've been aaaa member of goa and saf for a couple years. I don't know what it costs as I started both with a couple hundred donations, but I have the number $15 in my head for saf.
If it helps, I know second amendment foundation contributions are tax deductible. Pretty sure goa is as well.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2023, 03:40 AM by tommag.)
I'm also a member of JPFO even though I'm not a Jew. I figure if anyone understands the consequences of disarmament they do.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(07-21-2023, 07:24 AM)specops56 Wrote: I'm also a member of JPFO even though I'm not a Jew. I figure if anyone understands the consequences of disarmament they do.

Terry

I worked with a Jewish doctor in the ER for several years

he goes to Israel every other year on some kind of communal farm for a month & is a vegetarian. He is as anti gun far left pro government as you can get & he had relatives get onto rail cars & death camps he was pro vaccine and demanded all his patients be vaccinated or go elsewhere 

I just do not understand liberalism
(07-21-2023, 10:17 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 07:24 AM)specops56 Wrote: I'm also a member of JPFO even though I'm not a Jew. I figure if anyone understands the consequences of disarmament they do.

Terry

I worked with a Jewish doctor in the ER for several years

he goes to Israel every other year on some kind of communal farm for a month & is a vegetarian. He is as anti gun far left pro government as you can get & he had relatives get onto rail cars & death camps he was pro vaccine and demanded all his patients be vaccinated or go elsewhere 

I just do not understand liberalism

I agree! Jews wanting to disarm themselves makes less sense than anything else I've heard in my life. Seems like most of them DID forget after all. JPFO is doing their best to remind them. I feel that's a worthy cause.

Terry