RIP Diane Feinstein

15 Replies, 3803 Views

So, it appears that Diane Feinsteinhas reached her expiration date. I won't speak ill of the dead, but I have to wonder.  Is the queen of gun controll's concealed carry licence up for grabs?
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 09:44 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

If I can’t say anything nice I just won’t say anything..b..bye
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake46's post:

I will...

Glad that bitch is gone.
Fuck her and entire belief system.
If your using humans to get rich in some shitty fake political scam, then I hope your getting carted off to hell.
[-] The following 2 users Like pierceg's post:

Good riddance! Of course they'll replace her with someone worse.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Yep. I really hated her politics. But rejoicing she’s gone ignores that fact that Californians elected her, and fails to acknowledge they’ll replace her with someone just as bad or worse. Liberal didn’t die with her.
[-] The following 4 users Like srjdsmith's post:

(09-30-2023, 10:18 AM)srjdsmith Wrote: Yep. I really hated her politics. But rejoicing she’s gone ignores that fact that Californians elected her, and fails to acknowledge they’ll replace her with someone just as bad or worse. Liberal didn’t die with her.

Maybe not but it's still one less commie in the world. I count that as a win.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

I always found it hypocritical that she'd be so anti gun but have one of only a couple concealed carry permits in San Francisco county.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(09-30-2023, 10:42 PM)tommag Wrote: I always found it hypocritical that she'd be so anti gun but have one of only a couple concealed carry permits in San Francisco county.

A hypocritical politician? I'm shocked.... shocked I tell you! Rolleyes

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

I miss my shocked emoji.

Terry
(09-30-2023, 10:18 AM)srjdsmith Wrote: Yep. I really hated her politics. But rejoicing she’s gone ignores that fact that Californians elected her, and fails to acknowledge they’ll replace her with someone just as bad or worse. Liberal didn’t die with her.

you know they will replace beer with someone worse 

Look at all the land grabbing blm is doing to close public lands the green wackos are in charge & this Judy gives them the opportunity to slip in another wacko