Republicans Are Broken & Screwing America Over

13 Replies, 4036 Views

Can’t elect a Speaker & Biden demanding 100 million for Ukraine an Israel 

WTF……republicans neen to stop acting like spoiled little children and elect a Speaker
My mistake

100 billion for ukraine with 10 million of that for Israel

100 million for Palestine & Ham ass terrorists
(10-19-2023, 12:02 PM)Rampy Wrote: Can’t elect a Speaker & Biden demanding 100 million for Ukraine an Israel 

WTF……republicans neen to stop acting like spoiled little children and elect a Speaker
I'm thinking Matt Gaetz isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Who in the hell starts a plan like this without an actual plan in place?
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

As far as 100,000,000 for hamas, that's like giving money to China. OH, wait....
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

(10-19-2023, 02:15 PM)tommag Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 12:02 PM)Rampy Wrote: Can’t elect a Speaker & Biden demanding 100 million for Ukraine an Israel 

I'm thinking Matt Gaetz isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Who in the hell starts a plan like this without an actual plan in place?

Yep, agree totally with you
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

Nothing but f/ups on both sides and chief clown for president..what could go wrong? Hoard your ammo unless you want it sent overseas..
[-] The following 4 users Like Snake46's post:

Sigh. I won’t vote Democrat. Republicans are stupid and not hardly a hair’s breadth better. Rhinos are just Democrats with red campaign signs. Trump isn’t a real Republican and he attacks Republicans as easily as he attacks Democrats- and he’s still far better than the senile old pervert we have now. Gaetz is trying to destroy what’s left of a party already in shambles. Lauren Boobert lets herself get felt up in public like some randy 15-year-old. McConnell and Grassley make dirt look young. The Republican Party has lost its way and lost its voice. How can such a despicable bunch of bozos still be head and shoulders better than even the best Democrat?
[-] The following 5 users Like srjdsmith's post:

(10-19-2023, 02:17 PM)tommag Wrote: As far as 100,000,000 for hamas, that's like giving money to China.  OH, wait....
And you have to wonder how much Hunter is getting in return for his efforts to influence his dad! Especially the kickback for the money to Ukraine.
And now a third vote with Jim Jordan losing more votes. Is Matt gaetz angling for a job with msnbc?
I’m so tired of this crap, they keep saying they have evidence but nothing ever happens all talk and zero action

While America is on the brink of world war

==