Russian spam

13 Replies, 117 Views

(Today, 01:27 AM)Rampy Wrote:
(Today, 12:07 AM)tommag Wrote: There's just olfart, me, and rocketfoot. I was mostly thinking having a couple more would be helpful if we were to get overwhelmed. I volunteered at the armory but it took a week or two to get approved. By then most of the mods had given up.

Not saying it’s a bad idea, just thinking out loud as from what I can tell, we don’t have very many active members to choose from 

Specop56 should be on the short list

I will reconsider it when I get past all the drama I have going on right now. I would need training.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

(10 hours ago)specops56 Wrote:
(Today, 01:27 AM)Rampy Wrote:
(Today, 12:07 AM)tommag Wrote: There's just olfart, me, and rocketfoot. I was mostly thinking having a couple more would be helpful if we were to get overwhelmed. I volunteered at the armory but it took a week or two to get approved. By then most of the mods had given up.

Not saying it’s a bad idea, just thinking out loud as from what I can tell, we don’t have very many active members to choose from 

Specop56 should be on the short list

I will reconsider it when I get past all the drama I have going on right now. I would need training.

Terry
I'll help you if you need it, but there's not much to know. One button will purge anything they've posted and ban them.  Its so easy even a caveman could do it.
There are other tools but we're so well behaved I've seen no reason to warn or temporarily ban someone.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

[/quote]
Its so easy even a caveman could do it.
There are other tools but we're so well behaved I've seen no reason to warn or temporarily ban someone.
[/quote]

Hey! I resemble that remark!
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

(6 hours ago)tommag Wrote: I'll help you if you need it, but there's not much to know. One button will purge anything they've posted and ban them.  Its so easy even a caveman could do it.

Unfortunately, I'm not a caveman, Worse, I'm a sailor man.
[Image: ts9O8pm.jpg]
Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post: