Start this section off with a bang - Seekins 7mm PRC

2 Replies, 923 Views

Hello, I just registered here after I saw Rampy post the link over on the armory page (I was adair_usmc over there), but I saw no posts here so I figured I would start this section off showing off my newest rifle.

I normally hunt with one of my many Ruger no. 1 rifles but they have been getting a bit heavy for me, and with my bad shoulder they have been a pain to carry when doing 10-15 miles a day chasing after elk.  This year with my move to Idaho I decided I was going to get me a new lightweight rifle, and I settled on the seekins precision havak element. 

I was all set to go 28 nosler, which I have wanted to get into for years, but the barrel life of that round has always been a turnoff.  Since its release last year however, the 7mm PRC caught my attention as being probably the better choice between the two for what I want to use it for.  Seekins rifles in that caliber have been unobtanium, but after setting up stock alerts everywhere, Eurooptic finally came through.

Anyways, here it is, a brand new Seekins Havak Element in 7mm PRC, with a Leupold VX6HD 3-18 scope with illuminated TMOA reticle, Seekins rings, Titanium self timing brake, and a red kettle sling.  total weight is 7.6lbs

[Image: GSLQofG.jpg]

[Image: 6DMpQf5.jpg]

[Image: z4K6vuF.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like 300BlkLivesMatter's post:

Welcome aboard! Yes, the forum is brandy new! Still has that new forum smell and everything!

That is one nice rifle for sure! I'd be afraid to take it out in the bush!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
The barrel makes me dizzy!

Nice rifle!