The Booze Fairy paid me a visit today!

15 Replies, 774 Views

[Image: zrdnf6H.jpg]

The 2A Bourbon has not made it into SC yet. The Buffalo Trace is made from unobtanium here.

A brother from another gun forum who lives in NC hooked me up! I’ll be reviewing these next month.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Took some Buffalo Trace on a motorcycle trip to Chama, NM..so smooth I had no idea until I stood up ( luckily at the hotel)..haven’t touched it since, but I know I will again when the time is right..🙄
You can’t get buffalo trace???

Where is 2A distilled/sold, could not find much about it🤷‍♂️ 

Had to schedule murder beach first & then go to Charlottesville due to lack of affordable hotels in the Bhawk distillery area, so will just swing in on the way to Charlottesville (want to visit Trump winery) Good thing everything is so close together 🥃🥃

Buffalo Trace is ok, nothing really special but I’m no connoisseur so don’t pay me any attention 🤣🤣🤣
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 10:15 PM by Rampy.)
BT is “allocated” and it seems they don’t allocate much to this state. I’ve checked with 4 booze stores in town and nobody has it, nobody’s had it for a while and don’t know when or if they ever will. And yet some states have it in abundance, NC being one of them.

The 2A bourbon is a new entry into the game. They are a NC company and one of their guys is a member of the Carolina Firearms Forum. They’re working on getting it into other states including SC. A lot of the NC guys on the forum rave about how good it is. I like their pro 2A message.

https://2abourbon.com/

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Yep, my local store doesn’t put BT on a shelf..have to ask for it and sometimes they have it sometimes they don’t..checked to see if they have 2A..not yet..😞
(02-23-2024, 02:53 PM)Snake46 Wrote: Yep, my local store doesn’t put BT on a shelf..have to ask for it and sometimes they have it sometimes they don’t..checked to see if they have 2A..not yet..😞

The manager of one of my local stores I frequent said that when and if they get any in she will hold back a bottle for me and give me a call.

Terry
(02-23-2024, 02:53 PM)Snake46 Wrote: Yep, my local store doesn’t put BT on a shelf..have to ask for it and sometimes they have it sometimes they don’t..checked to see if they have 2A..not yet..😞

We have BT stacked in cases on the floor, sold out of the box & not even on the shelf. 

I think it was about $50 a bottle last I looked
(02-23-2024, 09:03 AM)specops56 Wrote: BT is “allocated” and it seems they don’t allocate much to this state. I’ve checked with 4 booze stores in town and nobody has it, nobody’s had it for a while and don’t know when or if they ever will. And yet some states have it in abundance, NC being one of them.

The 2A bourbon is a new entry into the game. They are a NC company and one of their guys is a member of the Carolina Firearms Forum. They’re working on getting it into other states including SC. A lot of the NC guys on the forum rave about how good it is. I like their pro 2A message.

Terry

If possible I’d like to stop in to the 2A distillery when in the area
(02-23-2024, 06:08 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 09:03 AM)specops56 Wrote: BT is “allocated” and it seems they don’t allocate much to this state. I’ve checked with 4 booze stores in town and nobody has it, nobody’s had it for a while and don’t know when or if they ever will. And yet some states have it in abundance, NC being one of them.

Terry

If you do, tell them specops56 from the Carolina firearms forum sent you.

Terry
(02-23-2024, 07:33 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 06:08 PM)Rampy Wrote:

Terry

If you do, tell them specops56 from the Carolina firearms forum sent you.

Terry

I can not find where the distillery is located, can not find a physical location