Trump 51%, Desantis 21%, Haley 19% in Iowa caucus.

9 Replies, 585 Views

Ramaswamy drops out, endorses Trump.
Sweet, now if Hillary jr and her boyfriend would both drop out
[Image: image-8-F7-C0-ADC-3033-4-DE3-932-A-170692-B0-C1-C1.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8002.jpg]
Just found this, apparently democrats were changing their registration to republican today and were voting for Hillary jr

[Image: IMG-7999.jpg]
At this point, I think it's a foregone conclusion that Donald Trump will be the republican nominee. I certainly hope his SS detail will be good and lucky, emphasis on lucky. With all the TDS out there, I'm sure there will be some lone wolf actors motivated to give it a try.
A few years ago, I would've dismissed such thoughts as tin foil hattery, but now it wouldn't surprise me to see cia type teams getting into the fray as well.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 05:29 AM by tommag.)
(01-16-2024, 02:52 AM)Rampy Wrote: Just found this, apparently democrats were changing their registration to republican today and were voting for Hillary jr

[Image: IMG-7999.jpg]
Yep, the same will occur in NH. I seriously doubt the operation chaos votes will amount to a hill of beans, overall. While I don't like the man personally, I'm not voting for prom king. He'll get the nomination and my full support in the general. He's the best man for the job.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 07:36 AM by tommag.)
Even if he gets in they will never let him get anything done. The Dems will start impeachment on day one and the GOP will block everything he tries to get through Congress. If that doesn't work they will Kennedy him. But he won't get in. The machines and system are already rigged. It worked last time and it will work this time.

Terry
(01-16-2024, 07:20 AM)specops56 Wrote: Even if he gets in they will never let him get anything done. The Dems will start impeachment on day one and the GOP will block everything he tries to get through Congress. If that doesn't work they will Kennedy him. But he won't get in. The machines and system are already rigged. It worked last time and it will work this time.

Terry
I hope you are wrong. There have been quite a few Republicans that have seen the benefits of his coat tails. As far as the left, well, they've moved so far over that there's no coming back.

[Image: IMG-8010.png]
Democrats flocked to register as republican so they could vote for Hillary jr