Ultimate Carry J Frame Revolver

18 Replies, 1106 Views

Just released less than a hour ago, can’t wait to see the price and how to get one or two

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 02:48 PM by Rampy.)
https://youtu.be/24b7MvVaL4I?si=xSjK-B-QX3YPjIFN
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

[Image: IMG-8076.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8077.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8078.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8079.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(01-21-2024, 02:48 PM)Rampy Wrote: https://youtu.be/24b7MvVaL4I?si=xSjK-B-QX3YPjIFN
I like it! I suspect the lcr trigger might've caused them to take a look at trigger improvement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Sounds like $759 is close to the MSRP & sometime in February they should be available

I’m planning on getting 2 of the 32 H& R magnum’s if I can sell enough blood/plasma 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They would have to come out with that soon after I just bought that Bodyguard J frame!!!

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

If my state hadn't made it so difficult to buy them now, I'd like to try the 38spl version. My lcrx has a beautiful trigger, but the revolver is ugly!
It was the trigger that sold me. I'd read the reviews and tried one at a shop with the owners permission. I was amazed at the trigger, especially for an out of the box revolver.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 08:32 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(01-21-2024, 06:27 PM)Rampy Wrote: Sounds like $759 is close to the MSRP & sometime in February they should be available

I’m planning on getting 2 of the 32 H& R magnum’s if I can sell enough blood/plasma 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I tried selling blood for extra funds, but it was a hassle. All those questions...
Whose blood is it? Why is it in a bucket?
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

(01-21-2024, 08:41 PM)Utommag Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 06:27 PM)Rampy Wrote: Sounds like $759 is close to the MSRP & sometime in February they should be available

I tried selling blood for extra funds, but it was a hassle. All those questions...
Whose blood is it? Why is it in a bucket?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Want.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post: