Venezuelan gangs take over rentals

20 Replies, 691 Views

(09-04-2024, 12:00 PM)olfart Wrote: At this point I'm guessing the stories about Hell's Angels going to Colorado to clean out the apartment buildings were a hoax.
I'm guessing you're right. I don't think these new arrivals are easily intimidated which would necessitate wholesale killing. Gangs like the angels, Gypsy jokers, etc. aren't known  for that level of combat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

"No one is safe! Americans need to arm themselves now" ICE agents warn

Terry
Maybe sanctuary cemeteries are a good idea.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

Marvel, of all places, has the solution:

[Image: IWobnMw.jpg]

[Image: bl1SIsV.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(09-04-2024, 02:33 PM)tommag Wrote:
(09-04-2024, 12:00 PM)olfart Wrote: At this point I'm guessing the stories about Hell's Angels going to Colorado to clean out the apartment buildings were a hoax.
I'm guessing you're right. I don't think these new arrivals are easily intimidated which would necessitate wholesale killing. Gangs like the angels, Gypsy jokers, etc. aren't known  for that level of combat.

You point a gun at them, they laugh and beat you with it 

they are extremely violent so much so they make most American violent street gangs look like Amish farmers……..

They will jump you before you realize what’s happening, blindside ya when you blink…

Denver/Aurora are trying to cover up things….do damage control so they don’t look as violent and a IG group is exposing the political bull shit 

Video of the doing a violent robbery & pistol whipping 2 terrified women for the fun of it 

Oh and Denver/Aurora are not concealed carry friendly and will go after the citizens before the criminals 

Plus they are not honoring all the ICE detainers  only picking and choosing from what I read
I'm not denying gangs like the angels are violent, I just can't see them doing a civic duty for it's own sake. If the other gang posed a threat to their operations I'm sure they'd respond.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

The local cops got in a car chase with a stolen Colorado vehicle 

End result cops here can chase your dumb ass & it’s up to the individual officer to terminate chases 

Anywhoo they got the car. Stopped and a nice doggie caught a Venezuelan gang member 

Sounds like they were checking things out & looking to expand drug trade and mor here

While Colorado refuses to hand over anything to ICE the sheriff said fuck that & now the thug is in jail waiting for ICE to deport him 

Only problem is ICE is beyond slow……..and Venezuela refuses to take back anyone
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(09-07-2024, 09:54 PM)Rampy Wrote: While Colorado refuses to hand over anything to ICE the sheriff said fuck that & now the thug is in jail waiting for ICE to deport him 

Only problem is ICE is beyond slow……..and Venezuela refuses to take back anyone

There's mountains around there. Use him as bait in a grizzly trap.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

I've read reports that some officials are denying this is a problem. What's really going on is racist slumlords are all making it up as an excuse to not maintain their properties. That makes sense, forego the rental income so you don't have to fix the plumbing. Yeah, that's the ticket...yeah.

Rampy, you know that police pursuit story is bogus. The vehicle wasn't stolen, it's just that the gift paperwork hadn't gone through the system yet. The dog is probably a racist too.
(09-07-2024, 11:24 PM)tommag Wrote: I've read reports that some officials are denying this is a problem.  What's really going on is racist slumlords are all making it up as an excuse to not maintain their properties. That makes sense, forego the rental income so you don't have to fix the plumbing.  Yeah, that's the ticket...yeah.

Rampy, you know that police pursuit story is bogus. The vehicle wasn't stolen, it's just that the gift paperwork hadn't gone through the system yet.  The dog is probably a racist too.

Not the slum lords problem 

the Venezuelan gang members are collecting the rent, they have attacked landlord property managers and even tried killing one or 2  The management companies can not safely get in to fix anything & the residents are destroying the apartments and trash is really pilling up

the people living in the apartments say they fear for their lives but can’t afford to move out and the gangs keep demanding more money 

the city is trying to purchase the condemned apartment complexes, who knows what they willl do with them…..

now denver has purchased yea another hotel to put theses “migrants” in behind a once nice area that had a excellent Mexican restaurant that is now closed due to crime. & drugs so that makes 4 hotels I know of that denver has purchased for “migrants”
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2024, 02:45 PM by Rampy.)