Weapon Shield CLP

6 Replies, 2008 Views

You may have heard that Weapon Shield went out of business but it didn't!  It has, however, been handed off from the original owner and inventor to a close friend who is working to get the product back on the shelves!  It will be the same, amazing CLP, solvent and grease formulas but new owner!  Rattac Technologies is the new owner and they seem committed to bringing Weapon Shield back to it's former position as the best gun lube you can buy!

https://weapon-shield.com/

Watt's is a long time Weapon Shield distributor and will be one of the first distributors to receive shipments of the new stock!  With great pricing and fast & safe shipping, you can't go wrong buying from Watt's!  Give them a try!

https://wattstruckcenter.com/shop/misc-p...pon-shield

New stock shipments are 3-4 weeks away! Stay tuned for more info!

[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2023, 09:31 AM by RocketFoot.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

I wept when I learned that Weapon Shield was no longer available.

I don't have much left, so I use it like it's the last tube of toothpaste on earth after the SHTF - sparingly and only as needed.
(I used to put that shit on EVERYTHING)

I've been burned in the past by companies who claim a product is "the same" as a previous product - claims that they "bought the rights to the formula", or that it was "reverse engineered".
Yeah, I know what you are saying but I think we are safe with the new Weapon Shield! I talked to George himself and he assured me that nothing will change except the new owner.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

I’ll try it… but, I’m kinda’ old. I sweat Hoppes No.9 It smells like I’m a kid watching my dad swab barrels with a Herter’s brass brush…
(snif) sorry- talk among yourselves (snif)
But if it’s as good as you say, I’ll get some.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

Weapon Shield has a unique smell as well, kinda like cinnamon and gun smoke! You will love it!
I've been an Eezox man since the late 80s.

Terry
Never heard of weapon shield. I use Slip2000 and Slip 2000 EWL and have used it since the early 2000’s after learning about it from Uncle Pat. Have tried a few others but Slip 2000 just works and I’ve never found anything better
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post: