Wife Hates Me While Dog Loves Me

10 Replies, 653 Views

For my choice of late night healthy snack 🤣🤣

[Image: IMG-8472.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2024, 04:16 AM by Rampy.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

I never liked sardines but my 6 cats sure do!

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(02-13-2024, 09:47 AM)specops56 Wrote: I never liked sardines but my 6 cats sure do!

Terry

Growing up they were a treat, we never got candy/chips or anything like junk food 

did not have pizza outside of school lunches till high school, was a senior in high school when I first had McDonalds and was in college when I first had Burger King 🤣🤣

we ate home cooked food and mom always had a large can of olive oil & used it for almost anything
Some sardines in mustard and a stack of saltines reminds me of my Dad. I don’t indulge much, but it’s a favorite occasional snack.
Sardines in mustard or hot sauce are my favorites as well as smoked oysters.
Not a fan of canned oysters or snails 🤣🤣🤣
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

Oysters.... the snot of the sea.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

And that, boys and girls, is why they make menus..love oysters (prefer raw) and sardines..
Never tried snails, and I don’t see that changing..
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 04:15 PM by Snake46.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake46's post:

(02-15-2024, 04:14 PM)Snake46 Wrote: And that, boys and girls, is why they make menus..love oysters (prefer raw) and sardines..
Never tried snails, and I don’t see that changing..

Raw fresh oysters on the 1/2 shell are quite tasty but canned are disgusting 🤣🤣

Wife loves snails, on button mushrooms baked with a cheese topping, I like the mushrooms but not the snail 🤮🤮

Hopefully we can get fresh oysters/shrimp in south padre next month 😎😎
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

I love raw oysters, but dislike canned smoked oysters and sardines. My father and brother love them both.
"I had this theory. It was based loosely on the unremarkable observation that the old are always looking back with longing while the young, with the same longing, look ahead. One man remembers what the other imagines." Thomas Lynch, The Undertaking: Life Studies from a Dismal Trade