alternative contact info

9 Replies, 1041 Views

I sent a PM to 5 of us(the maximum pm recipients) with my non spam email address. I'd like to set up a way to inform each other to avoid the loss of contact we had at the armory, just in case.
Anyway, I'd appreciate emails to store in a separate folder. If anyone else likes the idea, pm me and I'll provide you with my email address. Indicate if you'd be ok with others here having that address, please.
Rocketfoot temporarily changed the 5 pm recipients limit for me. Hopefully I didn't miss anybody. Anyhoo, check your pm and reply if you'd like to.
Email sent but didn’t indicate ok to share..yes, no problem..
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post:

I'm a computer ignoramus and while I didn't bite off more than I can chew, it's way more than one meal. I'm currently writing down info in a tablet (paper, I recently graduated from stone tablets and chisels, lol!)
So far, I've put responding emails into one folder but am unable to get beyond that point. Maybe have to save all addresses into a separate contact list? Any experienced help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using an Android tablet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Can’t help with android..on my IPad I would just make a folder and maybe save addresses in notes..
Sent my info
"I had this theory. It was based loosely on the unremarkable observation that the old are always looking back with longing while the young, with the same longing, look ahead. One man remembers what the other imagines." Thomas Lynch, The Undertaking: Life Studies from a Dismal Trade
[-] The following 1 user Likes md65636's post:

Replied to message

I’m on a iPhone & using the standard iPhone e mail program whatever that is 🤷
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

I did something wrong. I’ll try again when it lets me.

Also, there’s the Armory Basement on MeWe as a backup, and I post something random there occasionally just to keep MeWe from deleting g the group. It’s not as reliable as emails and phone numbers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

Info sent
[-] The following 1 user Likes pierceg's post:

I didn’t get a PM. I feel left out 😒
[-] The following 2 users Like The Shooters Apprentice's post: