fema stops aid?

14 Replies, 198 Views

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1842284913279586447
I’ve read everything from mild to unbelievable & what I’m hearing from people in the area don’t jive with so many other reports
(7 hours ago)Rampy Wrote: I’ve read everything from mild to unbelievable & what I’m hearing from people in the area don’t jive with so many other reports
I have to wonder what the truth even is anymore. It's like anyone and everyone hops on TikTok and says all kinds of wild stuff, but what's to say that what they are saying is first hand info, truthful info or not? If all the stuff I'm hearing on TikTok and X is true we have a real problem with FEMA. I'm hearing all kinds of wild stuff about FEMA basically obstructing help from getting to the people, taking donations and sending them to illegals instead of to the disaster area amongst other things.
Yeah, I discovered decades ago that some will intentionally lie, some will just repeat a rumor as fact. I remember being convinced by Alex Jones that we were going to be held in "fema camps". I frequently passed close to the Corcoran prison so I took the time to investigate it. Yep, a big vacant new prison, all ready for us patriots. Further digging revealed that the funds ran out so it wasn't opened up. In a few years it turned into a fully utilized prison. It was then that I realized Alex was a lying, rotten son of a bitch.
Listening to the 145.350 repeater emergency net for the past week gave no indication of fema getting in the way in western North Carolina so I'm not sure about these reports.
The story in my op sounded convincing but I thought about his opinion being presented as fact regarding the kickbacks. That detracts from the veracity of the story.
(This post was last modified: 5 hours ago by tommag.)
I don’t have tick tok

Without going into detail, I just read this and it matches up with what I’ve been told by friends in NC

[Image: IMG-5430.jpg]

https://x.com/samosaur/status/1842721220...QPNBT1P9sw
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post: