good morning!

680 Replies, 40040 Views

Good morning! Back home safe and sound. Spent the day yesterday unpacking and watching some Oshkosh leftovers fly by (the Dubuque airport is a staging area). One of these years I’ll be in Oshkosh for the real thing.
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

By all means do it! Do it before you're not able to walk long distances anymore. If you love airplanes, it's the place to be.
79 with 86% humidity at my house.

Terry
73 with 96% humidity at my house. We had a serious light show most of the night with a pretty good drenching. The power went out sometime during the night while we were sleeping. Woke up to blinking clocks.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

75 with 96% humidity at my house. Had another loud and wet light show yesterday. Of course I get all this rain when I no longer have a garden.

Terry
74, soggy and 98% humidity at my house. Got more rain yesterday and supposed to get more today. Can't mow my overgrown lawn until all this rain stops and it drys out.

Terry
70 and cloudy here with a 70% chance of rain. We're on track for July being our wettest month so far with 8.25". If we get another inch, we'll beat April's high of 9.15".
Good morning. I have a few more days of summer break (my wife is already back -as a school secretary). Trying to balance my time between relax/read/chill, and get some house/property chores done that I don’t have time for during the school year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

Got the bad lid switch replaced on my 30 Yo Kenmore washer this morning only to discover the rive motor is also bad. The OEM part is no longer made but an aftermarket replacement is available on Amazon for 120 bucks. When it arrives I'll replace it and hopefully will be able to use it for a few more years.

Terry

75 and 96% humidity at my house. Gonna try to get some work done tidying up my garage/workshop/storage warehouse. Wish me luck. Hope I come out alive.

Terry