holy moly, prices!

2 Replies, 304 Views

I haven't had to replenish my supplies in a few years, but was getting a little short on srp.  I thought about getting a couple k srp as well as a lb of 2400 at precision reloading since I could stop and pick up my order Monday. $100/k for primers and $52+/lb for 2400!
Back when I had to walk uphill both ways through snow to school, primers were under .01 and 2400 cost $12/lb.
I might bite the bullet on primers,  but I have more than enough unique and h universal to last a lifetime. I guess I don't need top energy levels to kill paper and soda cans.
Thankfully,  I've got plenty of surp 844 and imr4895.
I no longer need lrp, and have a few k of those, but I looked at several mail order places out of curiosity. It appears that lrp are are somewhere between hen's teeth and unicorn farts.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2023, 11:42 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

It's only gonna get worse. as we get deeper into yet another war in the sand box.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(12-12-2023, 10:01 AM)specops56 Wrote: It's only gonna get worse. as we get deeper into yet another war in the sand box.

Terry
I think the Isrealis can handle this on their own as long as they keep their resolve. Of course, quite a bit of their munitions come from here.
I've seen reports that we're providing munitions to Ukraine faster than we can replace them, but who knows what the truth actually is.  I hope those reports are unfounded fear mongering, but with all the bribery, there might be some intentional degradation of our supplies.