my journey from "what?" to right and back a little bit

4 Replies, 313 Views

During the Nixon years, I was afraid that had he not been exposed, we might never have an honest election again. Boy oh boy, he looks like a choir boy in today's world. I still fault him for the EPA, doe, as well as opening up china to the west.
Fast forward to the Clinton years, I kinda fell in with the militia movement. At the time I really thought Alex Jones was the ultimate purveyor of truth. The FEMA camp stuff scared the crap out of me, enough that I invested some time on the ground looking into the Corcoran (California) facility.
Yep, there was a big prison facility that was completely empty, just waiting for us patriots!  In my investigations I learned that it was a prison that was on again, off again because of funding hickups from the state legislature, hence the unused facility at that time.  About that time I finally got into the computer world.  Oh my goodness, there were pictures of the rail cars to take us there! I already had knowledge of enclosed car carriers, so i instantly recognized them.
At that point I started realizing that some on the right were charlatans and would do whatever it took to enrich themselves.  The same thing on the left applies, hence the Trump derangement syndrome. 
I'm not saying everything is ok, I do believe the leftists are promoting a communist new world order but I'm just saying be careful of your "handlers".
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2024, 05:55 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

Had a brother stationed at George AFB and he lived about 30 min away and after George closed he got a job at plant 42 in Palmdale

On his commute to work he said a huge prison camp sprang up out in the desert, it was huge and extremely busy & wow rumors were running wild

Turns out it was where Schindler's List was filmed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

Yep, many are legitimately concerned about what they see, but some will use those things for their own advancement.
(02-26-2024, 08:12 PM)Rampy Wrote: Had a brother stationed at George AFB and he lived about 30 min away  and after George closed he got a job at plant 42 in Palmdale

On his commute to work he said a huge prison camp sprang up out in the desert, it was huge and extremely busy & wow rumors were running wild

Turns out it was where Schindler's List was filmed
I had a friend who did set construction and painting for Hollywood. It was amazing how they could do realistic facades in and short amount of time.
Just saw where Ukraine tried to assassinate Tucker Carlson when he was in Russia