shameless political campaigning

10 Replies, 3916 Views

So, for about 6 or 8 months I've heard a little about Vivec Ramaswamy. He strikes me as a conservative libertarian. Today on the Buck Sexton/ Clay Travis show, I learned that he was the co founder of Strive Asset Management.  I have a small dog in this fight, as I'm enamored with any investment firm that ignores the esg crap and invests in oil companies. That fits in with everything I've heard from/about him.
Anyhoo, even though he's risen to third place, I doubt he'll get the nomination. That having been said, I donated to his campaign and will vote for him in the primary.  Of course, I'll vote for the R nominee in the general, but look him up. I think he's a good choice.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Yeah, it's a shame that politics has come down to name brands instead of actual elected representatives that 'represent' what we the people actually want! When there is a candidate that represents what we want, they usually have no chance of beating the big guys!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
[-] The following 2 users Like RocketFoot's post:

He has stated that he's not a hunter or recreational shooter, so no phony photo ops. He does recognize the true purpose of the second amendment and wants to get rid of the batfe.

Have not seen enough about Ramaswamy to impress me, so far he’s meh at best but better than any of the other candidates to be Trump’s VP
Tucker Carlson EXPOSES Republican Candidates During "The Summit!"

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Thanks for that, Terry. Vivek keeps looking better to me!

(07-18-2023, 09:10 PM)tommag Wrote: Thanks for that, Terry. Vivek keeps looking better to me!

Me too.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5062934/v...peaks-cpac
Vivek speaking earlier this year at cpac.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2023, 07:27 PM by tommag.)
He's a heck of a speaker if nothing else. Here he is a couple days ago at turning point.
Since we're on the topic of political campaigns, here's a campaign ad that should be mandatory watching for all politicians. This guy actually gets it.

[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post: