super Tuesday

10 Replies, 590 Views

As expected, Trump is sweeping the primaries today.  Vermont is the only close one, he's only leading by one percent there so far.  Some of the primaries have him in the area of 75-22. 
Almost all of the polls have him beating Biden in the general but I'm pretty sure Biden will either step aside or be set aside to be replaced by a more favorable dem candidate.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2024, 11:19 PM by tommag.)
If they’re looking for a more favorable dem candidate may I suggest Niki Haley, or anyone with a pulse..🙄
Michelle obummer keeps saying no, but there's a lot of speculation that she'll be the one.
She hates this country too much..
(03-06-2024, 12:39 AM)Snake46 Wrote: She hates this country too much..
All the more reason to continue with  the fundamental transformation of America.
It is interesting looking at the number of votes in the various states. By my back of the napkin calculations Trump received 6.3 million votes today and biden 4.6 million. In 11 states Trump had more votes than biden and in 3 biden had more than Trump. California, Massachusetts and Vermont were those 3 states. Trump had more in some some pretty blue states, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota all 3 of which tried to remove Trump from the ballot plus Virginia.

You know the democrat honchos are looking at those numbers and trying to figure out if they can fake enough votes in November to overcome the shortfall biden is facing. I suspect we will see some 25th Amendment action shortly as the legal issues and the dementia become too much to hide.

I think newsom will be their pick to replace biden, in fact I can see joe getting removed, kamala picking newsom and then kamala getting the axe before the convention. With any luck, they will be the first new residents of Gitmo. Yes, I want Trump to go scorched earth on the democrats, the only way we survive as a country is to have what has happened in the last 8 years fully exposed and those who took part in it swinging from a yardarm, tree, lamp post or gallows. And yes, that will be a lot of bodies, including about 1/2 of Congress with both parties represented and the Federal Government decimated at least.
[-] The following 2 users Like MontanaLon's post:

I keep hearing Newsom & Big Mike but Newsom is such a flat one trick pony
Nikki Haley just dropped out.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

(03-06-2024, 10:35 AM)tommag Wrote: Nikki Haley just dropped out.

[Image: U1OdjXn.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

She never dropped in..
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post: