where is everyone?

10 Replies, 232 Views

(Yesterday, 05:27 PM)Towtruck Wrote: Life is in the way. Priorities changed as well. California lead ban put a crimp on my squirrel shooting, covid hit and prices went through the roof for reloading supplies, my farmers are now allowed to poison the critters again, and I sold my property due to being too busy to maintain and watch it.

I’m only on a few forums and they all have experienced issues so I rarely take the time to post anything. Some bbq forums just died and went to farcebook type platforms that I never use.

The horses take all my time and money so guns are on hold. I haven’t pulled a trigger on a rifle in two years and it’s been six months for a pistol.

Working two jobs, 15-16 hour days, has put a crimp in free time. All my free time is spent working on my place  and helping the wife. Health issues come and go before you know it another year has passed. I have an engine to put in my Jeep that has been sitting for two years, several house projects sitting for years, and a few getting done.

Some day I will have time for hunting and guns again, it always runs in cycles for me.
I get it. I've lost interest in shooting but I hang around here for the camaraderie as well as keeping an eye on problems. I had hopes for more of the bunch from AR15armory.com to find their way here but it looks like that isn't going to happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post: