Chick Fil A

9 Replies, 2798 Views

Has a “new” (we just learned about it) pimento cheese sammich and WOW it’s fire😎😎😎

Love it & now I’m a fast food junkie 🤣🤣

[Image: IMG-6173.jpg][Image: IMG-6173.jpg]
Ugh picture won’t attach, let’s try it again

[Image: IMG-6173.jpg]
[Image: IMG-6173.jpg]
Not working for some reason

[Image: IMG-6174.jpg]
I just stopped there this evening- late dinner after conferences. I saw the sign but I’d already ordered chicken strips. I’ll have to try it- on your recommendation.
(10-25-2023, 10:39 PM)srjdsmith Wrote: I just stopped there this evening- late dinner after conferences. I saw the sign but I’d already ordered chicken strips. I’ll have to try it- on your recommendation.

it’s a little spicy 

I’m a huge fan of pimento cheese & had them again for lunch (2 sammiches, dog gets 1/2 of each bun to help keep carbs down washed down with un sweetened tea and no fries) 

Tend to get a traders joes tub of pimento cheese and some good crackers/veggies and make a meal out of it
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2023, 05:50 AM by Rampy.)
I've been eating pimento cheese since I was a rug rat. Ruths brand is my favorite.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

I gotta try that! Looks great!!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
I've only tried chick filet once. Some basic chicken sandwich with way too much salt for my taste buds. Might have to try it again.
Chick-Fil -A went woke. I haven't gone near the place since I watched the CEO state that white people should get on their knees and wash black people's feet.

Terry