Danged tv show cliff hangers!

2 Replies, 345 Views

I'm not really a car guy, but I saw the show counting cars as I was looking through the channels. They saw a 1964 Galaxy r code in a driveway. Not restored, pretty much original in very nice shape. The cliffhanger was that the owner wasn't home and they left contact info with his wife.
They didn't mention the r code, but it was obvious to me. (427engine with 4 speed).
Like I said, I'm not really a car guy, but I really like the early 60s galaxies. I owned a 63 convertible with the 300 hp 390. It was the most beautiful car I've ever owned. It had the ford blue paint (kind of an aquamarine blue color) and I had the upholstery restored in white. I even had the upholstery buttons/logos restored. While I prefer the 63 or 63 1/2 body style, an r code 64 really got my attention!
Now I have to keep watching the darned show to see if there's any follow up on the 64.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 01:23 AM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(03-13-2024, 01:07 AM)tommag Wrote: I'm not really a car guy, but I saw the show counting cars as I was looking through the channels. They saw a 1964 Galaxy r code in a driveway. Not restored, pretty much original in very nice shape. The cliffhanger was that the owner wasn't home and they left contact info with his wife.
They didn't mention the r code, but it was obvious to me. (427engine with 4 speed).
Like I said, I'm not really a car guy, but I really like the early 60s galaxies. I owned a 63 convertible with the 300 hp 390. It was the most beautiful car I've ever owned. It had the ford blue paint (kind of an aquamarine blue color) and I had the upholstery restored in white. I even had the upholstery buttons/logos restored. While I prefer the 63 or 63 1/2 body style, an r code 64 really got my attention!
Now I have to keep watching the darned show to see if there's any follow up on the 64.

Dang those first world problems!

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Yeah, if that's the biggest thing I have to worry about, life is pretty good.