good morning!

680 Replies, 39231 Views

Good Morning AlphaRomeo!
74°, muggy, overcast, and breezy here this AM. Supposed to clear out and touch 80° today.

The dumpster is still here. I rounded up a ton of crap that I tossed in it already, and I'm headed out to the barn to find more. I volunteered to take Ex#2 to pick her car up from the shop, so I have to be out of here @ 10:00 for that. If the dumpster is still here when I get back, I may fire up the loader tractor and get rid of some bigger heavier junk. If it's gone, I'll spend a good part of the afternoon sweeping up nails with a giant magnet.
[-] The following 2 users Like Longhair's post:

70 and headed for 90 at my house. Turned on the AC yesterday for the first time this year. Not looking forward to the next electric bill.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Good Morning AlphaRomeo!
Cooled off to a very comfortable 55° overnight. It's blue sky going up to 80° with a breeze today.

Still finding crap to throw in the dumpster. The company was told that it was only needed for one day, but apparently they're leaving it here for a whole week. They brought it last Friday morning, so I expect they'll pick it up sometime tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Longhair's post:

Good morning! 68 and cloudy with rain likely through tonight. My laptop went rogue yesterday, so I'm down to typing with one finger on a small tablet. Takes forever.
73 headed north of 90 with 40% chance of rain at my house. Gonna work in the garden and then do a review on a 17 year old emergency ration bar I forgot I had. After that, 2 whisky reviews if I survive.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Good morning! 72 and a brief rain shower this morning, 88 and really humid later. Got the car back yesterday with its new kittylitter converter. Looking for improved gas mileage and no more check engine light.
Good morning. 46° with a high of 66° for today. Tomorrow is forecast to only hit 59°. Planning on grilled chuck roast with my signature foil packet asparagus for tomorrow. It's not a recipe I found, just something that sounded right and it was always a crowd pleaser when I used to cook for the guys at the truck yard.
(05-24-2024, 08:15 AM)tommag Wrote: Good morning. 46° with a high of 66° for today.  Tomorrow is forecast to only hit 59°.  Planning on grilled chuck roast with my signature foil packet asparagus for tomorrow.  It's not a recipe I found, just something that sounded right and it was always a crowd pleaser when I used to cook for the guys at the truck yard.
Changrd my mind. I'm going to try grilled acorn squash instead of asparagus. I've never done that before, only baked in the oven.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Good morning! 74 here this morning aiming for 90 and humid later, thanks to 1.5" of rain in the past 2 days. We have a lot of hot and humid days to look forward to.
Or not so good morning...
Is anyone else experiencing heavy downloads running in the background? I stopped using my laptop when my data usage showed more than 3 gb after a normal morning's activity that usually runs a couple of mb. This morning on this tablet I had neglected to close the Alpha Romeo tab and noticed it was indicating activity even though I was in a different tab. Can someone smarter than me check that out?