Trump verdict

11 Replies, 782 Views

Guilty on all counts. Huh
Guilty of pissing off the Demonrat regime.
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

Gentlemen, we are now officially a third world banana republic.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Oh yeah, and....

[Image: wspR6Cy.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

[Image: Guilty-of-Patriotism.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Longhair's post:

(05-30-2024, 06:20 PM)specops56 Wrote: Gentlemen, we are now officially a third world banana republic.

Terry

I disagree, that happened when the democrats in the White House weaponized the DOJ and sent them after Trump 

The judge is a corrupt democrat operative and the guilt verdict was preordained by bidens handlers 

only question is what will the sentence be….
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

I understand they're charging him for kidnapping the Lindbergh baby. That should be an easy win for the prosecutor.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

[Image: IMG-0962.jpg]

Dan Bongino had a interesting take on what the secret service will do if Trump is jailed due to the director being a Obama DEI hire that smiles and agrees with everything coming out of the White House

I posted this on another forum in response to a Dutchman asking about the effects of this trial on the world. Rather than typing it out again I just copied/pasted it here.

Domestically, this serves to strengthen the left/right divide. That's not a positive thing and only weakens us as a nation. "A house divided against itself cannot stand". Those on the right increasingly view our legal system and law enforcement as being untrustworthy. Imagine the ghetto folks non-cooperation with law enforcement permeating the nation at large.
Those on the left seem to think that the right is so dangerous that "by any means necessary" is a good thing. I'll let you figure out where I stand but the pendulum swings both ways and too far in either direction can have bad results.
Internationally, if we start looking like a banana republic, I'm sure America's influence will be negatively affected. We have many flaws but I still see this as the last best place. I'm sure many European countries are beacons of decency but our military and economic strength uniquely position us to be the leader of the free world. China has been strengthening their influence but they don't appear to be pleasant overlords.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post: