good morning!

680 Replies, 38621 Views

I keep hitting the like button but it doesn't feel appropriate.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2024, 01:23 AM by tommag.)
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

Good morning! It's a delightful 57 here, but headed for 92. For the next 3 days we're looking at highs from 95 to 98. And I need to mow the yard again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

(06-12-2024, 08:46 PM)tommag Wrote: I keep hitting the like button but it doesn't feel appropriate.

It is if you're liking that they still have a chance which I know is your intent! Thanks brother!

Terry
[-] The following 4 users Like specops56's post:

72 and sunny at my house. Headed for the 90s and on Saturday supposed to be 96. Not looking forward to my next electric bill.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Good Afternoon AlphaRomeo!

Temp dropped to 64° overnight, warming rapidly to the upper 80's with a welcome breeze. The next few days are supposed to be warm and a bit muggy, but starting Sunday it's going to be pretty oppressive for a week or so. Mid to upper 90's with matching humidity sucks!

As promised, here's my new ride!

[Image: Birthday-Truck-24.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Longhair's post:

(06-13-2024, 08:01 AM)specops56 Wrote: 72 and sunny at my house. Headed for the 90s and on Saturday supposed to be 96. Not looking forward to my next electric bill.

Terry

I forgot how hot & humid it gets in the south east…could not live without air conditioning 

but love the fried chicken 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

I miss my Mama every day. Among other things, she made the best southern fried chicken the world has ever known! I'll fight anybody that says different. Whenever I'd come home on leave she knew what to have ready on the table.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

(06-13-2024, 03:13 PM)specops56 Wrote: I miss my Mama every day. Among other things, she made the best southern fried chicken the world has ever known! I'll fight anybody that says different. Whenever I'd come home on leave she knew what to have ready on the table.

Terry

Well now…..ate at Paula Deen’s southern restaurant 

if they have to tell you it’s a southern restaurant.   It ain’t southern 🤣🤣
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

70, sunny, clear and headed into the 90s again at my house. Supposed to get to 96 tomorrow.

Terry
Warm and sunny. We have my granddaughter until tomorrow afternoon- my son and daughter-in-law are on a couple day anniversary trip. There are very few better ego boosts than a cute little 2-year-old who thinks you’re the best human on the planet.
[-] The following 3 users Like srjdsmith's post: