Will he stay or will he go?

8 Replies, 543 Views

I see that the Biden family is gathered at Camp David this weekend where they'll discuss the future of the campaign.  One poll I've seen shows only 23% feel he's physically and mentally up to the task.  Evidently, four swing states cutoff dates that have already passed to get on the ballot.  I suppose a new candidate could do a successful write in campaign with the parties help. 
I'm not a gambler, but if I were, I'd put my money on Michelle obummer.
(06-30-2024, 03:31 PM)tommag Wrote: I see that the Biden family is gathered at Camp David this weekend where they'll discuss the future of the campaign.  One poll I've seen shows only 23% feel he's physically and mentally up to the task.  Evidently, four swing states cutoff dates that have already passed to get on the ballot.  I suppose a new candidate could do a successful write in campaign with the parties help. 
I'm not a gambler, but if I were, I'd put my money on Michelle obummer.
IF big Mike were to replace FJB on the ballot, it would likely only be because he is the only possibility they have to rouse enough of their base to have a chance, and he would only hold the position as long as required prior to stepping down and having the VP take over for the remainder of the term. To pull that all off in just over four months is a hell of a long shot, and nothing I would bet on.

Newsome would be nearly as long of a shot, too. Too many people are aware of what he's done to Commiefornia.
Next best would probably be Wretched Whitmer, and she's a verifiable nightmare waiting to happen!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Longhair's post:

I just saw this. https://archive.is/CVURQ
Evidently they're wanting him to stay in. I thought it would be an intervention to convince him to step down. That's a heck of a family to try and keep him going at this point. Not much love there. As much as I dislike the man, I feel sorry for him. You wouldn't wheel your grampa out in the street in his wheelchair, hand him a pistol, and tell him to help you fight the gangbangers.
Oh well, if nothing else, it'll make this election a blowout. It's still a sad way to win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

And this from the Washington Post.
https://archive.is/AtHdQ
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

[Image: IMG-2024.jpg]
(07-01-2024, 01:18 AM)Rampy Wrote: [Image: IMG-2024.jpg]
Adam Schiff said he had the goods on Trump, too. Didn't mean anything in the end. O'Reily doesn't have much more credibility as far as I'm concerned.

The latest I've heard is that FJB is "Full steam ahead!" He owns the delegates that he already won, and they can't take them away from him unless he gives them up. And he's already on the ballot in three states where they can't take his name off the ballot. Add to that that Dr. Jill isn't going to give it up, and they have a sticky situation that will at the very least cost the party millions to buy their way out of.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Longhair's post:

Schiff is nothing but a liar and con artist

I’ve got no idea about O’Reiley, have not been paying any attention to him. Thought he was like what’s his name who runs blaze and doing his own gig

I’m waffling on Biden…since when have state laws or federal laws gotten in the way of what the democrats want…..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-stick-w...filled-out
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

[Image: IMG-2031.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post: