good morning!

680 Replies, 37846 Views

(07-05-2024, 07:13 AM)srjdsmith Wrote: Good morning! Tucson, here we come!

I see the boneyard has helicopter tours now, looking at going back for that very reason over Christmas break as it should not be a oven in December 🤣🤣🤣🤣

would think flying over the boneyard in a chopper will be a very cool experience
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

(07-05-2024, 09:15 AM)specops56 Wrote: 84 at my house. Supposed to get some rain tonight. I hope so. I'm gonna have to find another yard service. My regular was supposed to come2 Saturdays ago but never showed up and hasn't called. It's not the first time he's done this but it is the last. My yard is looking pretty ragged now. Nobody wants to work anymore. And nobody but me, it  seems, keeps their word anymore.

Terry

yard service here has more than doubled in price and is hit or miss if they show up. We ended up getting an electric mower and trimmer but tried a different service while gone….and they never showed up

tried finding high school students who did yards for summer cash but nobody seems to do that anymore
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

Going to be 118 today. 120 for Saturday. Ugh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Towtruck's post:

(07-05-2024, 04:59 PM)Towtruck Wrote: Going to be 118 today. 120 for Saturday. Ugh.
That sounds more like death valley!
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

(07-05-2024, 04:59 PM)Towtruck Wrote: Going to be 118 today. 120 for Saturday. Ugh.

😳😳😳😳😳 frigging oven….
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(07-05-2024, 02:34 PM)Rampy Wrote:

I see the boneyard has helicopter tours now, looking at going back for that very reason over Christmas break as it should not be a oven in December 🤣🤣🤣🤣

would think flying over the boneyard in a chopper will be a very cool experience

I flew over it in a Cessna 150 back in 1966. Amazing place to see from the air.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

(07-05-2024, 02:34 PM)Rampy Wrote:

Didn’t know that. $250 for 35 minutes. I might try to fit it in…
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

82 And muggy at my house. Supposed to get in the 3 digits today.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

74 here this morning, looking for 92 this afternoon. High potential for rain most of next week with temps in the low 90s to upper 80s. Guess i'll have to water the garden for another couple of days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

On the way to Alamogordo, NM for tonight. It’s only 75° right now. Tucson is supposed to be triple digits most of the two weeks we will be there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post: