president Trump shot in Pennsylvania

64 Replies, 2553 Views

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/possibl...nnsylvania

Appeared to be hit in the right ear shortly after starting his rally.

When he is elected, there are a whole lot of people who need to be held responsible for this. Agitating the leftist morons to the point they try to assassinate him. Gitmo would be a good place.

And ANTIFA needs to be put down hard the next time they show up anywhere. No need for prison for them, just bury them where they lay.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MontanaLon's post:

Is anyone surprised? Since taking him to court didn't work I'm sure this was their backup plan. I suspect this won't be the last attempt.

Terry
I was wondering how no one in the crowd behind him was hit, but now they're saying one attendee died at the scene.

These assholes are trying to start a war.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

Michael Baine calls it trolling for monsters. Get everybody worked up and in a nation of 350 million you'll get a few to carry out your wishes. God speed, president Trump.
https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status/181...0286522540
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Shooter is dead, 2 attendees wounded.
(07-13-2024, 08:07 PM)olfart Wrote: I was wondering how no one in the crowd behind him was hit, but now they're saying one attendee died at the scene.

These assholes are trying to start a war.

Trump was on an elevated stage and the shooter was below him in the crowd. Bullets that missed likely went over the crowd behind him.
I just talked to my friend who says it was an airsoft gun.
News says shooter was on a roof. That doesn't sound like airsoft gun.
One report said it was suppressed. It sounded like a 22lr to me.

Terry
President Trump says he heard the whizzing. I don't know how many of you have been shot at, but it's a very distinctive sound.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Surprised? No..Pissed? Oh, yes..and now the disingenuous bastards will all be talking about emotion suppression and how it’s not like our country to do this, while their rhetoric fanned the flames..
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake46's post: