president Trump shot in Pennsylvania

64 Replies, 2452 Views

Biden didn't waste a chance to blame guns. What's interesting is some of the attendees spotted the shooter before it happened and tried to warn Secret Service but they didn't do anything til the shooting started.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...ing-on-ro/
(07-13-2024, 08:51 PM)tommag Wrote: President Trump says he heard the whizzing. I don't know how many of you have been shot at, but it's a very distinctive sound.
A buzz suggests it was subsonic. All the times I have had rounds go zipping by it has been a cracking sound because they were supersonic.
(07-13-2024, 09:46 PM)MontanaLon Wrote:
(07-13-2024, 08:51 PM)tommag Wrote: President Trump says he heard the whizzing. I don't know how many of you have been shot at, but it's a very distinctive sound.
A buzz suggests it was subsonic. All the times I have had rounds go zipping by it has been a cracking sound because they were supersonic.

So many questions?? Subsonic ammo thru a can??

Failure of secret service to secure a roof top 

[Image: IMG-2310.jpg]
(07-13-2024, 08:07 PM)olfart Wrote: I was wondering how no one in the crowd behind him was hit, but now they're saying one attendee died at the scene.

These assholes are trying to start a war.

If Trump would have been assassinated that very well could have been the start that set things off…….
This picture speaks volumes

[Image: IMG-2291.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2311.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

[Image: IMG-0941.jpg]
Posted on X by my Governor..
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post:

secret service confirmed a 22 cal lr, ruger with a scope was used, distance was confirmed at 400ft. shooter was an amateur 20yr old male, missed 5 shots into crowd, 1 shot hit trump in the upper ear.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

The news is already reporting the shooter as a registered Republican.
"I had this theory. It was based loosely on the unremarkable observation that the old are always looking back with longing while the young, with the same longing, look ahead. One man remembers what the other imagines." Thomas Lynch, The Undertaking: Life Studies from a Dismal Trade
(07-14-2024, 04:42 AM)md65636 Wrote: The news is already reporting the shooter as a registered Republican.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/07/13/...odied-ear/
Donated to act blue. That would be odd for a Republican.

I learned that Pa is a closed primary state and there was an effort to deny delegates to Trump by voting for Hailey.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2024, 08:24 AM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post: