president Trump shot in Pennsylvania

64 Replies, 2556 Views

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl...51261.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

[Image: IMG-2355.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2356.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2357.png]

"A source within the Secret Service community tells RCP that the agency’s rules of engagement in this situation are to wait until the president is fired upon to return fire.

“You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source asked. “The Secret Service is by nature reactive … and you better be right when you do react or you’re f-----d.”

First, that ROE is idiotic and is probably not in place for any other USSS protectee.

Second, letting that cat out of the bag should end the careers of everyone at the top of the USSS. The violation of OPSEC there is staggering and doesn't fall into line with how the USSS operates. I mean, are these the same men who are willing to give up their lives by jumping between the gunman and the target or are they all pantywaists now? I don't know what optics they are using but I would imagine they have more than 4x and could determine the difference between a scoped rifle and a telescope at 100 yards. Surely they have enough magnification and quality of optics to determine a rifle from a telescope. Or are they just dumber than a bag of hammers these days?

When Trump wins and takes office, the Federal government needs to be gutted of anyone who has ever supported democrats by any means to include simply voting for them. That is the only way to be sure to get the deep state out of the job.

They literally just told the world that you get a free shot at Trump before they deflate your skull for having a rifle while perched on a roof which has line of sight to a protectee. Seriously, put me 150 yards away from a person with clear line of sight and a scoped rifle of my choosing and the first shot is going to be impacting more meat than just an ear. You can be sure if he wasn't wearing body armor before this he will be wearing it now, but a rifle being pointed in even the general direction of POTUS or former POTUS or the next POTUS shouldn't require the bad guy gets to shoot first.

Really, anyone with mediocre training and skills could pull off a first shot kill at 130 yards on a man sized target. Hell, I have done it to squirrels with my .17HMR and if I was out to assassinate someone I wouldn't be using an HMR.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MontanaLon's post:

That's absolutely nuts! After watching the videos, I've come to the conclusion that the only reason that didn't get the brain stem is because President Trump turned his head towards the guy. Right before the shot he would've had a hit into the ear rather than on the ear. We came awfully close to losing President Trump Saturday.
If you point a firearm at a protectee you should be taken down immediately.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

I can almost see a USSS agent not being willing to shoot someone with a rifle on a roof 130 yards away from the person who will be the next POTUS but I can't see him not relaying the information that he has eyes on a subject with a gun on a roof 130 yards away to the rest of the team and having any reaction from the team be anything but jumping on top of Trump and getting him off the stage before shots were fired. Seriously, what kind of stupid shit was going on there?
[-] The following 1 user Likes MontanaLon's post:

(07-14-2024, 08:33 PM)MontanaLon Wrote: I can almost see a USSS agent not being willing to shoot someone with a rifle on a roof 130 yards away from the person who will be the next POTUS but I can't see him not relaying the information that he has eyes on a subject with a gun on a roof 130 yards away to the rest of the team and having any reaction from the team be anything but jumping on top of Trump and getting him off the stage before shots were fired. Seriously, what kind of stupid shit was going on there?
It makes a tinfoil hat pretty comfortable.  Almost like willful negligence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Wish we had a secure form here…behind locked doors

Secret Service fucked up by the numbers from the DEI hire chief…who was on Biden’s protection detail & then golly geee Biden hired her away from Pepsi & her focus has been on DEI female hires……

Local law enforcement also fucked up…big time….HUGE

Does local law enforcement radios work on SS frequencies or does SS radios work on local frequencies………highly unlikely

CS teams were scanning 1k yards and in for any threats thinking close in was covered by other teamsssss

When CS realized what a cluster fuck they had the marksman came off glass….identified threat….repositioning and sent a 300 win mag thru terrorists brain….

But that’s me playing out one senario out of hundreds
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

[Image: IMG-2340.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2383.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2387.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

==
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post: